Information and Education
A nutritionally complete infant formula, Optivance™ Step 1 is suitable as the sole source of nutrition for infants from birth to 6 months who are not breastfed.
It is also suitable as a complementary nutrition source where full breastfeeding is no longer possible or practical.
The comprehensive formula contains 25 vitamins and minerals. Each important for supporting your infant’s normal health, growth and development.
Pack Size: 900g net tin
- Wash hands and utensils before preparing formula.
- Sterilise bottle, teat and cap by boiling for at least 5 minutes.
- Boil drinking water & allow to cool. Measure correct amount of cooled water into sterilised bottle. Warm to feeding temperature.
- Use only enclosed scoop. Fill scoop and level off using a clean knife blade. Avoid compacting powder into scoop. Add powder to bottle.
- Close and shake the bottle until all milk powder is completely dissolved.
- Test temperature of infant formula on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately. Discard unfinished formula.