Information and Education
From the age of around six months your baby will be consuming an increasing variety and quantity of age-appropriate solid foods. Your baby will also be increasingly active and developing many new skills. To fully support this delightful developmental stage of your baby’s life, optimal nutrition will have many benefits.
Optivance™ Follow-on Formula is a premium formula for infants aged 6-12 months of age that has been developed to meet your baby’s changing nutritional needs.
Tailored ingredients support continued eye health, brain development and boosting your child’s immune system and play a role in continuing to lay the nutritional foundation you child’s development requires.
Key tailored ingredients include ARA, DHA, Pre-biotics, Iodine, Selenium, L-Carnitine, Beta-carotene, Taurine and Nucleotides.
Pack Size: 900g net tin.
- Wash hands and utensils before preparing formula.
- Sterilise bottle, teat and cap by boiling for at least 5 minutes.
- Boil drinking water & allow to cool. Measure correct amount of cooled water into sterilised bottle. Warm to feeding temperature.
- Use only enclosed scoop. Fill scoop and level off using a clean knife blade. Avoid compacting powder into scoop. Add powder to bottle.
- Close and shake the bottle until all milk powder is completely dissolved.
- Test temperature of infant formula on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately. Discard unfinished formula.