Step 1 – Complete nutrition from 0-6 months
The first six months of your baby’s life involves significant development that sets them up for life. Natures Food World infant formula has been specifically formulated to provide the best foundation for growth and development from birth onwards. While breast milk is always best, our nutritionally complete formulation includes essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals needed by bottle fed babies.
Ingredients such as, Prebiotics (GOS+FOS) to support a healthy digestive and immune system, β-Carotene + Lutein has been suggested to support your baby’s eye development, whilst DHA + ARA (omega oils )may also help for brain and nerve development.
If your baby is not being breast feed or used in conjunction as mixed feeding with breast milk this product is ideal.
Infant Formula is made in Australia to the highest standards using only pure, safe and fresh Australian milk.
– Australian lactose (as a source of carbohydrates)
– Australian Whey Protein Concentrate (as a protein source)
– Linoleic acid and ARA (omega 6 fatty acids), Alpha-Linolenic Acid and DHA (omega 3 fatty acids)
– FOS and GOS (prebiotics added to support the growth of beneficial gut microflora)
– Nucleotides (compounds which play a role in almost all biological processes; they are the building blocks for DNA and RNA)
– Australian Whole Milk Powder.
– Taurine (important for liver function)
– L-carnitine (improves energy levels; and improves brain function)
– Lutein (plays an important role in vision and eye health)
– Beta-carotene (enhances the immune system, and provides long-term protection from chronic disease)
– Biotin (helps break down proteins, fats and carbohydrates into usable energy in your body)
– Choline (plays an important role in brain and memory development)
– Inositol (an essential nutrient for cells)
– Essential and added Vitamins and Minerals
|NUTRIENT||UNITS||PER 100G||PER 100ML|
|Alpha linolenic acid||mg||467||66|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||mg||30||4.3|
|Arachidonic acid (ARA)||mg||30||4.3|
|Galacto-oligosaccharides ( GOS )||mg||1100||156|
|Vitamin E||mg a-TE||19||2.7|
|Calcium : Phosphorus ratio||1.2|