Duri Follow-on Formula is specially formulated for bottle or cup fed babies from 6 to 12 months. During this stage babies need nutrients to develop their brain, eyes and other important organs.
Duri Follow-on Formula provides multiple key nutrients. It not only helps with the nutritional requirements for brain and eye development, It also helps to maintain better digestive function.
DHA/ARA/Choline: DHA/ARA is important for brain and the nervous system development. Choline is also important for babies’ brand development.
Lutein/ Beta-carotene: Beta-carotene is vital for eye development. Lutein can effectively protect babies’ tender retina. The combination of these two ingredients, just like baby’s “natural sun glasses”, can ensure the healthy development of babies’ eyes.
GOS/FOS: GOS and FOS can increase beneficial bacteria and reduce harmful bacteria in the intestine, helping to improve the immune system.
Sterilisation & Preparation
- Wash hand and utensils before preparing formula.
- Sterilise bottle, teat and cap by boiling at least 5 minutes.
- Boil drinking water & allow to cool. Measure correct amount of cooled water into sterilised bottle. warm to feeding temperature.
- Use only enclosed scoop. Fill scoop and level off using a clean knife blade. Avoid compacting powder. Add powder to bottle.
- Close and shake the bottle until all mild powder is completely dissolved.
- Test temperature of infant formula on wrist before feeding. feed immediately. Discard unfinished formula.
Feeding & Preparation Guide
|Level Scoops||Feed in
- 1 Scoop + 8.5g
- 3 Scoop of power added to 18Cml of previously boiled lukewarm water
- Only use scoop provided to measure powder
- Each bottle should be prepared individually
- This is a guide only. your baby may need more of less then indicated
- Ideally, formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- Close lid lightly after use. Store in cool dry place under 25 degree Celsius.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening.
- Manufacturing Date/shelf Life: See Bottom of Can (YYYY/MM/DD)