Duri 0-6 Infant Formula is specially formulated for bottle fed babies from birth or when moving on from breastfeeding within the first 6 months. Duri Infant Formula has special nutrients to enhance the immunity of the baby and meanwhile promoting the development of your baby’s immune system.
Nucleotides: it plays an important role in many biological processes. It also helps to build up immune system.
Whey protein: easily absorbed by your baby. It optimises protein structure and fulfils baby’s requirements for protein, stimulating healthy growth.
Vitamins/Minerals: meet the needs of skeletal growth. These are necessary nutrients for baby’s healthy growth.
Sterilisation & Preparation
- Wash hand and utensils before preparing formula.
- Sterilise bottle, teat and cap by boiling at least 5 minutes.
- Boil drinking water & allow to coll. Measure correct amount of cooled water into sterilised bottle. warm to feeding temperature.
- Use only enclosed scoop. Fill scoop and level off using a clean knife blade. Avoid compacting powder. Add powder to bottle.
- Close and shake the bottle until all mild powder is completely dissolved.
- Test temperature of infant formula on wrist before feeding. feed immediately. Discard unfinished formula.
Feeding & Preparation Guide
|Level Scoops||Feed in
- 1 Scoop = 8.5g
- 1 Scoop of power added to 60ml of previously boiled lukewarm water
- Only use scoop provided to measure powder
- Each bottle should be prepared individually
- This is a guide only. your baby may need more of less then indicated
- Ideally, formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- Close lid lightly after use. Store in cool dry place under 25 degree Celsius.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening.
- Manufacturing Date/shelf Life: See Bottom of Can (YYYY/MM/DD)